Essentials Computing for Business: Microsoft Office 2010
Shahifol Arbi Ismail, Mohd Herry Mohd Nasir, Rafeah Mat Saat & Nor Asiah Yaakub, 2016
ISBN 978-967-0876-49-8, 316 pages, RM 50.00
Essentials Computing for Business: Microsoft Office 2010 introduces basic computing technologies to accounting students and professionals who will find it relevant and useful. This book:
- Helps you understand the actual theoretical and practical importance and relevance of Information Technology to the business community, particularly accounting practitioners.
- Helps you acquire basic to advanced skills for operating office productivity programmess, including word processing, presentation, spreadsheet and database.
- Gives you a step-by-step understanding of how to complete a task by using well crafted “hands-on” project samples.
- Enhances your skills and abilities to operate an accounting programme by comparing the samples provided in the book to your own completed projects.
- Provides additional exercises at the end of each chapter to further enhance your understanding.